#1 Now do I have your attention! #2 The first moment Gerald saw that bottom, he knew it was destined to be spanked. #3 OMG!! #4 Some vehicle maintenance needed here. #5 Anyone who noticed the red and white stripes is simply rather sad. The new posting regime is just great - certainly not erratic. OBB has taken a new direction.
Sadly, no longer have a pool, the original having been filled in when we purchased the house 32 years ago. Having young children at the time meant putting safety first. BUT, if this young woman was to grace the pool, then I would hire a backhoe immediately!
Great to see you posting!
ReplyDeleteI resumed erratic posting on June 11. Not always pictures.
DeleteLovely indeed!
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed them
Delete#1 Now do I have your attention! #2 The first moment Gerald saw that bottom, he knew it was destined to be spanked. #3 OMG!! #4 Some vehicle maintenance needed here. #5 Anyone who noticed the red and white stripes is simply rather sad.
ReplyDeleteThe new posting regime is just great - certainly not erratic. OBB has taken a new direction.
Check your pool for #3.
DeleteSadly, no longer have a pool, the original having been filled in when we purchased the house 32 years ago. Having young children at the time meant putting safety first. BUT, if this young woman was to grace the pool, then I would hire a backhoe immediately!
Deletenever was a big pool person, too much maintenance! But then again... just maybe I could be talked into it! A post that makes me smile !~ Thanks Bogey
ReplyDeleteI call her art for the pool. Bacall does not like her - cheeks too round.
Delete