#1 If she is real, then she's every wives nightmare. #2 The natural consequence of a bad report. The remainder: lovely pictures of genuine spanked bottoms. As yet neither Photoshop nor ai can quite produce a genuine looking spanked bottom. Great posting.
I think that she is real. I suppose that some/most women see such beauty as a threat. I am fortunate in that Bacall is never threatened by superior beauty and in fact, points women out to me.
Glad you enjoyed the post. You are the only one to comment in the first 26 hours after it going live.
It just reminded me of the quote from Harry met Sally, when asked by Meg Ryan what a former lover's new girlfriend looked like, Carrie Fisher replies "Thin. Pretty. Big Tits. Your basic nightmare"
I don't recall that line, but it is one I am sure has been said/thought countless times. Jealousy is not reserved to women. We have all seen someone's hair on fire because their mate is talking with a stranger. So thankful I dodged that.
#1 If she is real, then she's every wives nightmare. #2 The natural consequence of a bad report. The remainder: lovely pictures of genuine spanked bottoms. As yet neither Photoshop nor ai can quite produce a genuine looking spanked bottom. Great posting.
ReplyDeleteI think that she is real. I suppose that some/most women see such beauty as a threat. I am fortunate in that Bacall is never threatened by superior beauty and in fact, points women out to me.
DeleteGlad you enjoyed the post. You are the only one to comment in the first 26 hours after it going live.
It just reminded me of the quote from Harry met Sally, when asked by Meg Ryan what a former lover's new girlfriend looked like, Carrie Fisher replies "Thin. Pretty. Big Tits. Your basic nightmare"
DeleteI don't recall that line, but it is one I am sure has been said/thought countless times. Jealousy is not reserved to women. We have all seen someone's hair on fire because their mate is talking with a stranger. So thankful I dodged that.
DeleteBetter late tan never here, enjoyed them all this evening! Thanks Bogey!
ReplyDelete