#1 There is a a trend here to regard patriotism as racist (and just about every other 'ist') #2. Very clever double meaning. #3 OK get the point, but really who can blame the guy. Another caption "Big breaths" "Yes doctor, and I'm only s-s-seventeen". Sorry chaps, but the old jokes are still the best ones.
A decade or so back, I did not consider whether I was conservative or not, certainly not racist. Funny how being told what I am and what I should do affected me.
Fun to think about gals bending over in their bedrooms and looking in the mirror to see what they presented looked like to the man. They still check before going out in pants, jeans, shorts, etc.
We are to a degree the product of our time, upbringing, and geographical place. Women spend time making themselves attractive to men and then complain if we notice. It is now illegal in the UK for workers on a construction site to whistle their appreciation at passing women. Unbelievable!
#1 There is a a trend here to regard patriotism as racist (and just about every other 'ist') #2. Very clever double meaning. #3 OK get the point, but really who can blame the guy. Another caption "Big breaths" "Yes doctor, and I'm only s-s-seventeen".
ReplyDeleteSorry chaps, but the old jokes are still the best ones.
A decade or so back, I did not consider whether I was conservative or not, certainly not racist. Funny how being told what I am and what I should do affected me.
ReplyDeleteFun to think about gals bending over in their bedrooms and looking in the mirror to see what they presented looked like to the man. They still check before going out in pants, jeans, shorts, etc.
We are to a degree the product of our time, upbringing, and geographical place. Women spend time making themselves attractive to men and then complain if we notice. It is now illegal in the UK for workers on a construction site to whistle their appreciation at passing women. Unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the Nanny state. I would wager long odds that the women who drove that ordinance would not get a whistle.
Delete