Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, July 10, 2026

You Tell Us

Were you ever spanked in the backseat of a car?


Were you ever taken to a woodshed to get spanked?

8 comments:

  1. yes to back seat and no to woodshed LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, no to both. Perhaps worse, spanked in the ladies' lounge at a department store.

      Delete
  2. Yes. Once, when we were driving through the mountains, my Wife decided I was being disrespectful and told me to pull off onto a side dirt road. I was ordered to remove my clothes, get in the back seat, and she proceeded to blister my ass. When she decided I had had enough, she got out, got back in the passenger seat and simply said ... "let's go". She didn't say a word the rest of the trip, and of course, neither did I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We use the term woodshed, but no, never in a real woodshed.

      Delete
    2. It never entered my wee brain that an adult would get spanked in the back seat - because their partner was displeased with them. I have such a narrow focus on such things.

      Delete
  3. As a kid, I got spankings in the front or backseat of the car from my mom on few occasions and always on the bare butt. We didn't have a woodshed. But mom managed to give us spankings without the need of one.

    As an adult, I have been spanked and given spankings to partners in the car. And one time I did take a partner I was involved "out to the woodshed" to give her a playful spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, thanks for sharing.

    I have given a few spankings in a car. The most memorable was downtown, right in front of her multi-story office building at lunchtime. I don't think anyone noticed us.

    We have a "woodshed". Actually, my workshop, but quite a bit of wood for projects. Our backyard is semi-private. She enjoys being "marched" to the shed bare-bottom for a paddling.

    Of course, that is a few years in the past. I no longer spank her or do wood projects. Maybe when it cools off, I will build a crow feeding station.

    ReplyDelete