Delightful… I know these are idealized bottoms…but much appreciated!
Morning, Dan. I am not sure what you mean by idealized. For sure, they are not representative of most women. But I have exposed several bottoms that I was not expecting much and they took my breath away. I was happily surprised.
I have to say they are all spankable!!! I have been surprised a few times myself. You never know what's in a package until you unwrap it. :-)
Superman's X-ray vision might be nice, but it would end surprises.
A truly fine selection
Delightful… I know these are idealized bottoms…but much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteMorning, Dan. I am not sure what you mean by idealized. For sure, they are not representative of most women. But I have exposed several bottoms that I was not expecting much and they took my breath away. I was happily surprised.
DeleteI have to say they are all spankable!!! I have been surprised a few times myself. You never know what's in a package until you unwrap it. :-)
ReplyDeleteSuperman's X-ray vision might be nice, but it would end surprises.
DeleteA truly fine selection
ReplyDelete