Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Fudge Cakes

Gee did I screw up posting a picture of a coochie and getting banned. I don't remember doing it but a reader saw it, so I did.

Tried to set up another blog of on WP, but new blogs are confusing to this old man.

Tried to set up a blog on AWS, but it's way over my head.

So until I can get smarter, we will struggle along here.

How to comment here.

Blogger uses third-party cookies to be able comment. If third-party cookies are disabled on your browser, you will not be able to comment. I hope you will take the time to do this. The blog is a lot more fun for me when you comment.

WTF is a third-party cookie? Known as a tracking cookie so a site can offer you goodies based on what other things you have been looking at. How to turn them on varies on the browser.

Go to the Settings on your browser and search for third-party. 

For Chrome, Go to Settings, Privacy and Security, in the middle of the page Allow Third Party Cookies.

Clear your cookies once a week.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely Bogey, I do like the idea of pussy on a platter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage photo - I do love those old pictures, particularly when they got older along with the specific relationship :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage and old are not words a woman wants hear.

      Delete
    2. So Any of the OTK would be fine I think I would prefer the Girl Next Door. I am sorry I did not notice anything with Bacall. Did I miss something?

      Delete
  3. I would not care for 7-8-or 10 The Girl Next Door seems sweet and innocent yet behind that Facade I sense someone women more than will and capable of delivering a sound OTK spanking.

    ReplyDelete