Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Pictures and Female Bottoms

 I have meant to post for several days. No excuses.


It was called creek banking when I was a teen. A six-pack kept cool in the water, a blanket for comfort.














7 comments:

  1. And now you Know the Rest of the Story: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_history_of_the_buttocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good article. Bare buttocks were also considered erotic in Ming dynasty China, where they were often compared to the bright full moon. Full moon huh?

      There should be a scale to measure jiggle when they walk.

      Delete
  2. When I was 10 or 11, some guys were talking about how exciting it was that older girls were growing breasts. I didn’t have the confidence to say those were secondary or even tertiary in importance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are saying you were a bottom guy from the git-go?

      Delete
    2. Absolutely, it started earlier, but I entered 7th grade and a larger school in 1967 when skirts were at an all time high and girls were not allowed to wear pants. Talk about distractions.

      Delete
  3. If, as we rightly assume, the appreciation of female buttocks has been the norm down the ages, why is such a natural activity treated as a 'philia' at all, lumping us healthy males in with other 'philias' which range from the mildly eccentric to the seriously deviant? Like Rosco, I have been a lifelong appreciator of the female derriere, an interest in spanking following slightly behind (pun intended). Of today's display of female pulchritude, #5 (with the black apron) is a firm favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baboons and macaques have red buttocks to show males they are in good health and in the mood.

      Paddling a lass's ass red puts her in the mood. grin

      Delete