Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Return To The Valley Of Fire

One of our most popular posts was Valley Of Fire. Read that so you can see the Fish Paddle.

We were here two years ago. It’s normally too hot be around Vegas this time of year. But, a cold front came through and allowed us to return. 

Bacall got excited when I asked if she wanted to come here again. She well remembers the fun we had in our private canyon. Like most people, we enjoy outdoor paddlings. In our private canyon, no one could see us, but the sounds of the paddle pops were amplified on the rock walls and I am sure they could be heard for some distance. Our private spot was taken, but our second choice was almost as good. It sure proved good enough for Bacall. 

She was sitting in a camp chair outside reading when I finished my shower. I held up the Fish paddle for her to see through the window. As I led her around the side of the huge rock that was to be our privacy screen she said she really didn’t need a paddling that she was so already turned on I could take her right then. I said a few pops with Mr. Fish would make the day memorable. She took down her shorts and I gave her six solid pops on her black panties.

We went in the RV, she got on the sofa and looked out on the rocks while I gave her another six licks. A few touches and she came and came.

Sorry, no pictures were taken.

We expect to be at Bend Over Rock in a few days.

4 comments:

  1. Love that - Bend Over Rock. Sounds like a wonderful place for a spanking. Lucky Bacall.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bend Over Rock, sounds like a national monument out west.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...Bend Over Rock...perfect for a paddling. :) Hope yu two have a lot of fun. Safe travels.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why Valley of Fire is your most viewed post, it is delicious. I adore how much fun you have together.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.