Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 13, 2017

Alpha vs Beta Males

Because I like to be paddled, I find myself visiting some spanking websites that are oriented to submissive (Beta) males. Most are fine. Some them make me want to gag. Because I like to be paddled, it's easy for others to assume I am submissive.

I saw this graphic the other day and I think it explains the differences in men pretty well.

I note there are things that Alpha males exhibit that are crucial to making it as a Navy SEAL. Such as being a consistent, no excuses winner and the ability to process discomfort.

Alpha's cooperate with women. They never think of women as bitches. Alpha's are never office back-stabbers. You can take it to the bank that a guy that does that is insecure and feels he must eliminate what he sees as competition.

You can see the many contrasts for yourself. I don't care to write a book on the subject. I just bring it up to say that just because a man likes a hot bottom, it does not necessarily follow that he is submissive.

7 comments:

  1. According to your chart I would also fit into the alpha category yet I too love to take a good paddling from my wife or other female.
    Always wondered just who makes up these lists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the charts, Bogey. To me, the first line of the first chart says it all...an alpha male is self-aware. FYI...have never seen you as a beta.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to see what a woman would want from column A. [Impossible] All those that led to a cooperative partnership. Note that dominance is not in either column. But, the traits of quiet dominance are in the Alpha column. The scores of men that have been accused of some kind of sexual aggression in the last month, do you think they are Beta's? What kind of man would just pull out his dick?

      Delete
  3. i don't think being alpha/ beta has ANYTHING to do with enjoying a spanking! period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoyment itself, no. Selection of a partner, everything.

      Delete
  4. I have to admit, I thought I might be a submissive but after looking at the list, definitely not. And I certainly do enjoy a hot bottom.

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you are just an odd ball like us Yorkie. It's a small club.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.