Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pictures That Excite Me - II

I thought this was a good followup to the last post on how I am so different from the mainstream guy that likes to be spanked. We are all so different.

On the recent post “Pictures That Excite Me”, Rick, presumably referring to this picture, wrote: 




My wife pulls down my pants and underpants, part of the punishment, feel very little. Standing facing the wall afterward, displaying a spanked bottom, hoping no one drops in. 

We are all so different. Rick enjoys a totally different spanking experience than I do. He calls it punishment, while I call it funishment, that is getting my bottom smacked and then a sexual experience. 

He feels “little”, I experience no change in mindset.

He stands in the corner, while Bacall and I “get busy”.

Rick hopes no one drops in. We share this. I would not mind another woman joining us, but not just popping by. She could watch, she could paddle, she could get paddled.

As I said in the original post, I want no part of OTK, but some pictures of it attract me. It’s a mainstream male fantasy to be OTK, rubbing their excited member on stocking clad legs until they spurt. It’s not my fantasy, but it seems popular. I wonder how it will fare now that bare legs are the style?



Great picture! Anyone have any more of them?

5 comments:

  1. Rick, I need "punishment spankings", my wife while dating found it helped to keep the stress level down, and my impulse attitude. I find going over my wife lap relaxing and relives the stress, but also my bare bottom is going to be very red, stinging and I will dance around until told to face the wall. I do dread if anyone drops in and see me standing there, have come close, leaving the room to get dress and a friend of my wife drops in soon after. Our sex life is great, our marriage is great, but once I get home from work, this is my wife domain, the home, I would have it no other way. She has stated that old saying the men are just boys in adult bodies, and a wife is also a mother at times, a best friend. So Thank You for expanding on my comment, it is very much appreciated and honored you took the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous, you and Rick are in the majority needing punishment. It's not for me, but it is for the majority of men

      Delete
    2. I'm Rick just do not know how to post using my name, so I just do it under anonymous. I started my response with my name.

      Delete
  2. Referring to your "bare legs" comment;
    If you saw some of the women that I've seen on the subways of NYC ; their legs are hairier than mine.
    That wouldn't excite me in the least unless I was into some sort of National Geographic scenario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You continue to amuse me. Thanks.
      Fighting a minor cold today while watching the geese eat bugs.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.