Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, July 3, 2017

I Tell All

I stumbled on this old blog and it made me realize how unique I am in how I enjoy spanking. These are my answers to the questions.


1. What age were you when you got your first adult bare-bottom spanking? 
24

2. Was it administered by an acquaintance, friend, girlfriend, wife or professional?
GF

3. Was it for punishment, fun or foreplay?
Fun, foreplay

4. Was it inside of an existing committed relationship or outside of it? 
Inside

5. Does your significant other know that you desire to receive spankings at all?
Yes, since we started dating

6. If so, what was her response to it? 
Obliging, becoming fun for her

9. Would you say your desire to be spanked has grown or lessened over the years?
Remained the same

10. How often are you spanked as an adult now - approximately? 
About weekly, sometimes more often, sometimes as long as two weeks.

12. Are you ashamed or accepting of this desire?
I was a little ashamed until I was 40, now accepting

13. Choose as many as you like from the following. I prefer to be spanked with: hand, brush, slipper, paddle, belt, cane, ruler, ferule, flogger, other
Paddle only

14. What added attractions do you desire with your spankings: mouth-washing, corner time, panty play, forced feminization, temperature taking, prostate massage, strap-on, fellatio, cunnilingus, rimming, intercourse, none, OTHER 
None of those, unless panty play means wearing panties

15. Do you like to be spanked in role-play, real life situations, or no situation?
Role play is good once in awhile. But, bend over is all I really need.

16. If you like role-play do you like your spanker to be; mommy, aunt, grandmother, teacher, boss, neighbor, friend's mother, therapist, girlfriend, wife, NONE, OTHER 
Aunt, teacher, boss, wife, neighbor, GF, all good.

17. What age do you like to play when being spanked: child, teen, adult?
Adult

18. For true offenses, made-up ones or NONE?
Don’t need a reason.

19. What stage do you like to be spanked to: pink, red, to tears?
Red, with a white center

20. How do you feel about marks? (no thanks, okay if it happens, yes please)
I don’t mark, but they would be OK.

21. While being spanked do you feel: turned on, enjoyment, satisfaction, pain, other
Turned on

22. While being spanked do you: get an erection, remain soft, leak fluid, orgasm, OTHER 
Erect, from start to finish

23. What kind of spanker's dress do you prefer (prim, matronly, conservative, everyday casual, provocative, overtly sexual, leather n' stuff.)
Conservative, or lingerie

24. Have you been spanked in front of others? 
Yes
Would you be willing to be?
Yes
If yes, strangers or people you know?
People I feel comfortable with

25. Are you excited by the risk of being found out or do you like to keep this totally private? (Risk or private or both)
I am not excited or overly private about it

26. Have you ever been outed? 
No

27. What positions to be spanked in appeal to you the most? 
Bent over elbows on bed, hands on wall, kneeling with nose to the floor, bed, couch.

28. Have you ever been spanked to tears? 
No and have no desire to do so

It was the answers to question #22 that stood out to me. Most of the men said they were soft during the spanking, even if they were hard before. I stay rigid, only because I demand a few seconds between paddle pops to “process” the sting. If the pops came fast and furious like an OTK punishment session I would get soft quick. I know because Bacall likes to paddle fast and furious once on awhile, just because it amuses her. After six or so pops, I start to wilt. I like the sting, but I like the sexual stimulation. I want both.

Our paddling sessions are usually what Bacall call Joint Action Sessions where we both get the paddle. Other times, it's all about her or all about me. She decides. I like them all.

When it's all about me, about half-way through a there is a very short break. It allows for some groping and deep tongue kisses. She will “accidentally” brush my hard length with the back of her hand and give me a few full hand strokes. The idea is to tease me from hard to a blue veined monster. Then it’s back over for more licks delivered with gusto. Paddling over, she will fall on the bed on her back with a pillow under her and pull her heels to her bottom. 

When we do it this way, it’s all for me, and I go for it. It never takes long for me to tense for a few seconds and then become limp all over.

I never tire of it.



Tomorrow is the Fourth. Eating and social for some. A time of reflection and thanks for others.

1 comment:

  1. I'll give this a go.

    1. What age were you when you got your first adult bare-bottom spanking?
    20

    2. Was it administered by an acquaintance, friend, girlfriend, wife or professional?
    Girlfriend

    3. Was it for punishment, fun or foreplay?
    Fun, foreplay

    4. Was it inside of an existing committed relationship or outside of it?
    Inside

    5. Does your significant other know that you desire to receive spankings at all?
    Yes, since we started dating, she initiated it

    6. If so, what was her response to it?
    Obliging, becoming fun for her

    9. Would you say your desire to be spanked has grown or lessened over the years?
    Remained the same although it's now slowing down.

    10. How often are you spanked as an adult now

    Whenever, no regular schedule

    12. Are you ashamed or accepting of this desire?
    No, that never occurred to me

    13. Choose as many as you like from the following. I prefer to be spanked with: hand, brush, slipper, paddle, belt, cane, ruler, ferule, flogger, other
    Hand, paddle, ( wood or leather). I've been caned a few times as well as whipped

    14. What added attractions do you desire with your spankings: mouth-washing, corner time, panty play, forced feminization, temperature taking, prostate massage, strap-on, fellatio, cunnilingus, rimming, intercourse, none, OTHER

    I've engaged in strap-on play.

    15. Do you like to be spanked in role-play, real life situations, or no situation?
    Role play is always fun , I've also been spanked in punishment situations

    16. If you like role-play do you like your spanker to be; mommy, aunt, grandmother, teacher, boss, neighbor, friend's mother, therapist, girlfriend, wife, NONE, OTHER

    Teacher or some authority figure

    17. What age do you like to play when being spanked: child, teen, adult?
    Adult

    18. For true offenses, made-up ones or NONE?
    All

    19. What stage do you like to be spanked to: pink, red, to tears?

    All

    20. How do you feel about marks? (no thanks, okay if it happens, yes please)

    Prefer not to be marked

    21. While being spanked do you feel: turned on, enjoyment, satisfaction, pain, other
    Turned on, satisfied

    22. While being spanked do you: get an erection, remain soft, leak fluid, orgasm, OTHER
    Erect, from start to finish but with help

    23. What kind of spanker's dress do you prefer (prim, matronly, conservative, everyday casual, provocative, overtly sexual, leather n' stuff.)
    Conservative, or lingerie definitely

    24. Have you been spanked in front of others?
    Yes
    Would you be willing to be?
    Yes
    If yes, strangers or people you know?
    People I know

    25. Are you excited by the risk of being found out or do you like to keep this totally private? (Risk or private or both)
    I keep it private. My wife definitely keeps it private, but if discovered I don't think I'd go nuts about it

    26. Have you ever been outed?
    No

    27. What positions to be spanked in appeal to you the most?
    OTK for a good hand spanking or bent over for a good paddling

    28. Have you ever been spanked to tears?
    Yes, and I loved it

    A Happy 4th to all. Remember what the day means.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.