Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 29, 2017

Two Alike


I don’t know if these lasses having a spanking in their immediate future or not, but the dresses would be ideal for the purpose. 



British school uniforms have never turned me on. Usually, they are modeled by women way too old to be wearing them. I particularly don’t care for the usual dark green panties. I suspect they were required school wear because they look so bad, no one could think impure thoughts when seeing them. Your mileage may vary.

These lasses however, do it for me. Pink panties are always in fashion. I love the hats. Boaters I think they are called.


I wonder how Ronnie looks in a hat and pink panties?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls can get away with anything, just being daring enough to wear such a dress.
    I suppose if their mother's knew, would be a different story. As for myself, a few playful spanks and that would be the beginning. Only one, not both, no way in the world could I deal with two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of cute I think:) It was regulation green school knickers for me.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew knickers were part of the uniform too- i always assumed u could wear whatever u wanted beneath the skirt. Learning new things everyday.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.