Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 15, 2017

A Two-Fer

We had a marvelous paddling session the other day. For Bacall, it was long overdue. Various health issues have combined in last few years to dull her “sex drive”. She is pissed about that. She still wants the paddle about every week, but she is not able to “get off” on it as she was accustomed to in the past. Yesterday, was like old times for her.

She had mentioned the previous day that a paddling would be welcome. The next morning, she remarked that it was a shame we had not brought the red paddle as she was putting on red panties. Subtlety does not become her. She thought I needed a paddling also and that I should also wear red panties. I said in several ways, that I intended to toast her bottom to my satisfaction. I took off my belt and proceeded to spank her over her panties for some time. She cooed. I pulled her panties down and continued with the belt. Still only coos and yumms. She was now quite pink. I knew then she was getting into her space.

It was time for for her paddle. She got in her favored position, knees on the couch and looking out the window. That day, Lake Powell was her view. I wrapped my left hand around her and gripped her you know what. Just a grip, no kneading. Her panties were covering her again, as she likes to be paddled that way. I reminded her that it was going to sting a lot and she was just going to have to take it. That works wonders on her brain when she is in that space. I started paddling and she kept swishing her bottom around to let me know it was working and to keep on paddling. After a time, I pulled her panties down and told her to tell me she wanted to be paddled. She did and I did. Begging to be spanked works miracles on her brain. I had retained my grip on her you know what and she was pressing herself against my hand. A few more times of her telling me to paddle her and she came like a house on fire.

And yes, after she cooled down. She gave me I have no idea how many licks with the batten on the front of my legs. Then a few on the back of my legs. Soon I was bending over the couch and she was paddling me hard. And that’s how the day that morning went.


Bacall’s account
Monday, I mentioned that Tuesday would probably be a good morning for a paddling.  After breakfast, Bogey started getting dressed when I reminded him that  I had mentioned a paddling today - it had been a long time since I was in the proper “mood”.  We are parked at a beautiful beach and I was in the right frame of mind for a good paddling.

I put on a pair of red panties and so did he.  We relaxed and had a cup of coffee while thinking about the upcoming event.  All the while, I am getting more excited.  I just knew this was going to be a good paddling. Bogey got the paddles out and then he got his belt.  I just love the feel of the leather belt across my bottom.  He had me get over his lap and then he begin the spank me, first with his hand and then with his belt.  Ah, I was in a happy place.  Next I bent over the sofa, facing the beach, and he got the “holey” paddle.  By this time, I am going from warm to hot!  Panties down once again (they’ve been up and down several times) and the bare bottom paddling begins.  I am now hot and I want more.  He changes to the teacher’s paddle.  It stings and I tell him “More” as he continues to rub me.  I climax with the last pops.  

It takes me a few minutes to recover and I thank him for a wonderful morning.  But, the morning isn’t over yet.  Now it’s Bogey’s turn.  First I use the wooden batten on the front of his legs.  When I think it’s enough, I give my attention to the back of his legs.  He has been aroused since he paddled me.  I give him a few pops over his red panties, but quickly pull them down and give him a bare bottom paddling with the principal’s paddle.  Then, remembering how much I enjoyed my paddling with the teacher’s paddle, I want to return the favor.  He said it stung and was a hard  paddling, but I know he enjoyed it!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Sounds absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did enjoy ourselves, especially Bacall

      Delete
  2. So happy you both had a lovely and loving time...wishing you many more, soon!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, we just parked in an out of the way location. Maybe in the morning we can....

      Delete
  3. My, my that IS a good way to start the day!

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful account! Thank you for sharing this and it sounds like Bacall had a fantastic time. Glad she got some licks on you two. I was going to ask if you switched every time or if you alternated with only one of you being spanked during a session but this has answered that question.

    Hugs Mina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our younger years only one of us was paddled at a time. About 20 years ago Bacall came up with the idea of what she calls a joint action session meaning we paddle each other. She is paddled first and then I get mine.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.