Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, April 10, 2017

Chasity - You Got To Shitting Me

I came across this blog on an FLR blog. I dropped my jaw. Simply amazed. We don't begin to understand.

She begins:
I am not a big fan of penetrative sex so he has only been allowed to enter me twice since we married, three years ago. I allow him to masturbate, in the bathroom, once a month which seems to me to be more than enough.

If you want to read the whole post it's here Dominant Wife

Maybe this will take your mind somewhere else. Excellent cardio/


We are happily eating our way through Louisana.


3 comments:

  1. Whoa! That blog post has me speechless! Doesn't sound like any fun for either partner! Ooh...that picture...all I can think of is "OUCH!". Hope you're enjoying your holiday...jambalaya, crab cakes, seafood boil, po' boys, crawdads, etc. Some of my favorite food. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they are a good match. She does not want it and he wants to be denied.
      OUCH? I saw grace and pleasure. And wished I was still able to try such.
      And gumbo, gumbo, gumbo. While I make a decent one. It's great to enjoy other flavors.
      You must be from the area?

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah, those are real!

    Envious of your food frenzy trip through Louisiana. Love that food. Haven't been to New Orleans since before Katrina.
    Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.