Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Two Little Things

I was a little surprised that several of the fantasies shared here were from male submissive's. I did not know there were so many male submissive's reading OBB as that is not a topic we present here.

I was gratified to see Ronnie post about ruined male orgasms as a means to prolong sex. Most of what I have seen on the subject is by male submissive's desirous of being denied orgasm.

I leave you with a little humor.


2 comments:

  1. Made me smile. Thanks for the mention.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the word male submissive personally. Just because I ask my wife to do certain things sometimes does not make me a submissive. She is the submissive one actually and she is willing to submit to those kinds of needs thankfully.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.