Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

A Real Good Paddling

Over the last week, I have been telling Bacall that I needed to give her a real good paddling. This is quite different from what she calls a real good paddling. She understood that what I had in mind would leave a long lasting sting and she would be presenting her bottom to me for my pleasure. That's about as submissive as she able to get. It took her several days to get her mind wrapped around that. Yesterday morning she told me it would be a good day for it. 

I paddled her pink panties for a long time with her favorite paddle harder than she normally likes. I also used my hand some. I had her kicking her legs more than once. But she took her paddling quite well. I finished her off with our red paddle on her bare bottom. The licks were quick and moderately hard. She was warmed up, so she again took them well.

She told me several times in the next several hours that her bottom was still stinging. I think she makes these reports because she is a little proud that she was able to get submissive enough take the licks, but more importably to make me feel that I did a good job.

I know I felt better. Every so often I just need to give what I call a real good paddling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.