Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, December 9, 2016

WooHoo

I had a hard drive crash over a year ago. I then erased the backup for the Windows partition. Hey, all those black external drives look alike. Then we were on the road and did not have the bandwidth to download operating systems. I finally installed the latest version of Parallels. They advised that the year old version I had licensed was not recommended for Mac Sierra OS. So with Parallels installed and $50 lighter, I installed Windows 7. That’s another story. I foolishly took the Windows 10 upgrade to find out it eats so much of the processor, you spend more time waiting than you do doing anything. So all the prep work being done I installed Windows Live Writer. I had really missed it. It was a PIA to get it all done, but now I can update all my blogs from one place again. No signing out of one account to sign into another. All of the signon’s are maintained in Live Writer. It also allows me to create posts off-line and upload them when we have an internet connection. Important when we are traveling. Now I only need to discover what I need to have spell check in Live Writer.

Now no one cares about all this, so how about a picture of Bacall in a short plaid skirt. She was in the position in Vicksburg, MS when this was taken.
bacall in vicksburg
Don’t ya love the drapes and the pink walls?
This was a B&B decorated in the Civil War period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.