Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, December 19, 2016

Cybill

I have lusted after this woman for years.




Her screen debut was in 1977 in Peter Bogdanovich's The Last Picture Show. I love that movie. Ben Johnson was a standout. I also enjoyed the sequel Texasville. [It's difficult to locate now]

There was racy nude scene (for 1977) that shows Cybill stripping in an initiation. I like it because she is wearing a girdle, de rigeur for 1951, the period of the movie. Nothing like a girdle on a girl who does not need one.


Would have loved to hear a paddle smacking her girdled bottom


Perky B's





9 comments:

  1. Totally with you on this one.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes Cybill. I remember her best from the show "Moonlighting " with the then new actor Bruce Willis. However, and I have to say I had several female actresses who I "lusted" over as well , my favorite was Kate Jackson. I could picture her in a black corset, black stockings and heels and a paddle on her hand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and a sight for older eyes. She managed to look cheeky and sexy whilst fully dressed. Hey ho. Tempus fugit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time does fly, but she will always remain in my fantasy world. Cybill's hair and body shape matched Bacall's back when. How I wish I had taken pictures of Bacall in her girdle. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

      Delete
  4. Bogey, Thanks for all you do in keeping up with this blog. Here is your Christmas present (just copy and paste):

    https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrT6Vp43FtYBLIA048nnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZDVnc3VxBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjI2OTFfMQRzZWMDc2M-?p=Seventeen+Magazine+Cybill+Shepherd&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004#id=136&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi367.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Foo118%2Fsentimentalsusan%2FMMM60s%2520Forum%2FBlog_Cover_Girl_1972_Jan_17_CybillS.jpg&action=click

    For me it was a contest between Cybill and Olivia Newton John.

    Carl H



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carl! Olivia was another fresh faced cutie.
      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_QP7nDaIdmc/VhvGFa2I5kI/AAAAAAAAhm8/6R60nq21KqE/s1600/onj76m.JPG

      Delete
  5. A day after Christmas pick me up - thanks!

    Carl H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Carl. Seems a lot of us "old guys" have fond memories of girdle clad gals.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.