Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 7, 2016

Paddling On The Road And At Home


The first few months we are on the road the number of paddling’s go up as we relish a fresh environment. Some happen outside, but most are in the RV. Bacall kneels on the couch and looks out the window while I put the paddle to her. When it’s my turn, I normally put my elbows on the couch and close my eyes. 






Towards the end of a trip, we are both ready for a change of scenery for our paddling’s. The day after we got home, she requested and I gave her the full bondage treatment,  something that is not practical in the RV. Ankle and wrist cuffs, her arms hooked at eye level, a spreader bar between her legs and a blindfold. I told her she was going to get a long and hard paddling so she could just suck it up and take it. This helps get her into a submissive mood. Towards the end of the paddling, I started teasing her with my fingers and she responded by naughtily rubbing herself against my fingers. I went back to paddling her. Then a little more teasing. And so on.

After an interlude, I was bent over the bed and she paddled me hard. No, I was already hard, she used the paddle on me hard. 

It's good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief. You guys sure know how to party...

    Nice work.

    Happy Spankings.

    Yorkie.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.