Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, September 26, 2016

All Smiles - IV

We are still on the road seeking sights and adventure for several more weeks. Internet access is not always available. So I came up with a series of picture posts which I can upload and schedule to publish at a future time. They may appeal more to men that like to be spanked, than women. The theme is All Smiles, just what I want the women putting a paddle to me doing. I found enough pictures in the vault to do several posts. Many of them have been around for a long time, but I hope you will find the reprise to be enjoyable.

Happy spankers, happy bottoms. No scolding, no lessons to be learned, just hot bottoms.






2 comments:

  1. Looks like they are all getting good boy spankings and enjoying each spank. in the one picture there are two women he must have been really good for her to let another spank him too.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Boy and Girl paddling's are the only kind in our world. Being spanked by two, or three, is loads of laughter and fun.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.