Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, August 1, 2016

The Fish Paddle Lives

We posted about our Fish Paddle last year in a post called The Valley Of Fire, which is a park in Nevada. It still hangs in our RV. I got it down the other day, took Bacall outside, bent her over the table and gave her just two pops over her shorts with it. She protested they were too hard. I did not think so. We talked about it for several days and she finally said she needed to be in the right place to take that paddle and told me that a campground in southern Oregon would be just right. The campground is in a grove of Myrtlewood trees which have a wonderful aroma. We will be there in a week or so. And I am sure we will both have red bottoms.

Meanwhile, I asked for and she gave me some pops with the Fish Paddle. It still stings.

5 comments:

  1. Love it. The paddle aside fact that you can talk it all out and come to some red bottom agreements.
    I took a frat paddling once was really hard....can not imagine what this paddle feels like.
    Enjoy
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking about spanking is erotic for us. We often start a conversation a day in advance and enjoy the anticipation.
      We have a frat style paddle that Bacall uses on me on regular basis. I love it.

      Delete
    2. Simply inspiring you two. Thank you
      Ron

      Delete
  2. Wondered why it was called a fish paddle but now I do. Looks mean.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you find the Bogey paddle difficult, the Fish Paddle would be over the top for you. But, then you like a turn with cane which is too far for us.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.