Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Stats

Erica mentioned that the number of viewers she gets is lower since Chross stopped doing Spankings of the Week. I was flabbergasted to read her blog gets only a 100 or so more views than OBB. Especially considering her blog has both correct English and pictures of her spanked backside. I will never be able to do the former and who wants to my spanked bottom.


OBB's top post remains one that is really nothing special at all. I just happened to pick a title that is probably googled more than any other phrase. No I am going to tell you what it is. I should have deleted it long ago, but I keep it and grin as the hits keep going up.

In second place is one that has a similar title to the first place finisher, though at half the number of viewers. Art is in second place to real life I suppoe all the time.

Third place goes to a picture of a real life principal showing off her paddle.

In fourth place is one of The Devine Miss E's short stories. It was Chrossed.

In fifth position is a post is about an outdoor paddling we did in Nevada.


I can't say I miss Spankings of the Week for it was seldom that my tastes matched his. But, for all the folks that enjoyed it, I am sure it's letdown.


3 comments:

  1. Forget stats. Your blog and sharing is awesome.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, stats are just amusement. I never know what is going to grab eyeballs. Posts I consider throw-aways are sometimes very popular. The serious ones, that I really care about, seldom attract many readers. That does affect what is posted.

      I have about 20 posts in the can for when we exit civilization again. Back to pictures.

      Delete
  2. You guys are awesome.
    Thanks.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.