Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday Sexted

I'm definitely getting old.  No!  On second thought, I AM old.
You know how teenage girls like to flirt and tease old men?  Well . . . 
A young neighbor gal recently "sexted" me this picture and asked :
"Well old man, what do you think?




 I texted her back...
 
"You need to clean up your room."

OK, that was a joke. But, it's real close to home. I have posted here before how I don't post pictures with messy backgrounds. Yep, getting old.

4 comments:

  1. Good response, but I think I would have added I bet you look good with your pussy shaved.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should have said 'well you might be a 10, but you need to send me a pic of your backside to make sure.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have said 'well you might be a 10, but you need to send me a pic of your backside to make sure.'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect response. I get it.

    She is cute
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.