Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Just Messing About

I woke up this morning dreaming about wearing a white panty girdle. These things happen to me. After we had our baths, I checked my lingerie bag to see if I had one with me. No joy. Neither did Bacall. She got out all her panties and I choose a red pair. I cooked breakfast in them and then asked for some pops with the Principal's paddle over the panties. She gave me 8 which were well received. 

Since we are in a private area, I decided to have my second cup of coffee outside wearing the red panties. I took the paddle with me. After coffee I asked for some more pops and pulled the panties down. Wow, roast bottom, I felt those a lot more without the protection. I went for a third set, but by that time the endorphins were in full bloom and I did not feel a thing.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful morning, from red panties to red bottom.
    It must be nice to be free to ask for a paddling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's what consensual means to us. No punishment, no make up, just getting what we want when we want it.

      Delete
  2. A perfect start to a morning.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your massage/caning sounded perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a terrific start to what must have been a great day. Over the panty is the best. Well done. Enjoy
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.