Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Eating Pussy



I read an article by a woman who said most men have little clue how to give good head.

“Too slobbery, too intense, too much gratitude expected,” said one commenter.

 “Instead of learning useful hand techniques, most men smush their faces into my pussy and think I’ll be impressed with the effort.” 

Some sex educators have found that only about 14% of women report that receiving oral sex is the easiest way for them to get off. [the sex of the giver was not noted] And if women do take a long time to come it’s likely because the stimulation isn’t that successful. Women’s orgasms don’t take any longer than men’s—if they’re masturbating.

I mention this as submissive men think that oral sex is the best way to worship their partner. 

Maybe they know what they are doing.



Anyway, cunnilingus seems all the rage now. Seems like only yesterday that spanking bloggers were all about a steak and a BJ.

6 comments:

  1. A good submissive will ask what she enjoys. You don't "eat" pussy you make love to it. Compare it to intercourse. You can put it in and ram the daylights out of her or you can put it in and make love to her. I enjoy making love to her pussy. Nice slow licks and gentle sucks. Teasing flicks of my tongue on her clit. Gentle sucks of her clit. and after she climaxes I love to keep my head between her legs smelling her wonderful aroma.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good partners will ask and listen to what the other desires. Has nothing to do with being submissive.

      The deal with some submissive's of foregoing penetrative sex and only worshipping by giving head will always be a mystery to me. Makes me wonder about the woman too.

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to hear that it is all the rage now, and I hope that more couples try it.

    Did you know that Elvis Presley was not a fan of it? According to Priscilla Presley, he stated that "white men don't eat pussy".

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. When done the right way, it can be all the rage. It's just another skill that takes practice. Sorry for Priscilla Presley, she could have benefited. Just my two pennies.

    Of course, I don't envy Elvis's role in "Blue Hawaii" when the director said we have to take another "roll film" of him spanking Jenny Maxwell, because the previous scene was just "not quite right". Still not sure how many takes it was to be "quite right". But I think it was a lot more than one.

    Jack P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner loves and so do I having me orally please her many times a specially after she has spanked me. Slow steady and gentle is how I go and I just take my time...we love it
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is my experience that men (assuming they are trying to please their partners) learn their techniques from how their partners respond. Those partners, on the other hand seem to think there is 'one right way'.....meaning THEIR way to do it and that their stupid partners never learned it. DUH. I can't think of any two women I've known that have liked it the same way. So odds are the unfortunate guy whose partner is annoyed with his technique, LEARNED that technique pleasing his former partner.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.