Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, August 15, 2016

Asking For It


Still on the road. Enjoying the flora of the Oregon coast and the delightful coolness.




The TV show Dragnet had a running line when Jack Webb as Sgt. Friday questioned a talkative witness to a crime, “Just the facts, Ma’am”. That’s the way we write about our spanking episodes. Just the facts. We wish we could make it exciting to read. I can say that for some reason the frequency of spankings is trending up. Maybe it’s the lunar cycle or something. 

The other day Bacall was in the mood for a paddling. She told me the paddles to use and how many with each one. Being the good submissive I am, I obliged her. I was aroused before the first lick. That was no big surprise. When I completed my assigned task, I was rock hard and since she was kneeling on the couch I had her right there bent over. I could say I pulled her hair, but she would not like that. I could say I screamed her sister’s name, that is supposed to give a wild ride, but she does not have a sister. I could have cut her panties off, but I have never carried a knife. Still, it was good sex.

2 comments:

  1. Sergeant Friday: "That's when I go to work. I carry a badge. Oh, wait, I mean... I carry a paddle." Oh well, sounds good in the imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.