Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Well Toasted

I woke up dreaming about being paddled. So I went in my naughty panty drawer and got a pair of full cut black Lycra panties. As soon as Bacall saw them she said someone is getting paddled this morning. Black panties means I want the black paddle. It’s one of the stingiest paddles ever made. Southern pine so it’s light. About a foot long, three inches wide and a half-inch thick. All burn, no thud. It goes back to early marriage.

I bent over and she gave me four licks over the panties. I expected her to take them down and she did. She then delivered six of her best. Maybe I was having a sensitive day. Don’t know, but I was on fire. She gave me a short break. I would not have complained if she stopped right there, but I did not figure she would. I asked how many more and she said six. I knew that would push me, but I willed myself to hang in there and I did. After every lick she always waits until I relax my cheeks before giving another lick. Twice she had to remind me to stick my bottom back out.

No complaints.

7 comments:

  1. From the sound of that paddle of yours I can image it would certainly get your attention.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She had my full attention. I am crazy to ask for such. Please put a burn in my bottom that makes me gasp. Crazed for sure.

      Delete
  2. Full black lycra control panties, music to our ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have matching ones in several colors. Look forward to reading a post on your blog about yours.

      Delete
  3. I love it when my wife gets stuck into it with my wooden toys. The sounds, the sting, the rush...aahh the bliss

    Yorkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sitting gingerly after imagining the cumulative effect of those last six. I like how she lets the full impact of each one radiate before applying the next. Not sure if I could have gotten through them. But that lingering burn is the reward for having done so. And with those lycra panties tight against after being pulled back into place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, she lets the licks sink in and lets me relax my cheeks so they will be tender for the next lick. When I was younger, I would wear panties sometimes for hours before a paddling and then for the rest of the day. Now, I only put them on maybe a hour or so before and don't put them back on. Gone to comfort in my old age.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.