Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 23, 2016

On Being Sassy

Bacall writes:

Sometime a girl just feels really good and I have been so glad to get out of town, that I have been feeling especially, say frisky, since we left home. That can get a girl in trouble.  I'm just having fun, but someone (Bogey), takes exception.  Putting on pretty white panties and swishing my fanny at him was a sure way of getting a paddling.

I assumed my favorite position and continued swishing my fanny as he commenced the paddling session.  Some of the pops were a little hard in my opinion.  Still feeling frisky, and I honestly don't know why I did it, I stuck my tongue out.  Harder pops followed.  I tried to apologize and take it back by showing him the offending tongue!   Well, that did not work.  Maybe the problem is that I could not stop smiling and giggling. Sometimes being sassy is so much fun.

Bogey comments:

A week before this I woke up thinking I wanted to play in black panties. Bacall thought this was sterling idea, she put on her black panties and we paddled each other. I blogged about getting 16 licks and how much they stung - in a good way.

This week I woke thinking about getting paddled in white panties. Again, Bacall agreed this was an excellent idea and soon we were taking our turn bending over the couch. 

I gave Bacall who knows how many with my belt, then an unknown number with her fav wood paddle. Then the sassy girl hands me the Teacher’s paddle and allows that she needed a few more.

This time I got 22 licks. Is this a trend? Wondering how many I will get in red panties?


The batten will be making an appearance tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Taking turns spanking each other has to be erotic and fun and I do love your matching panties so nice to share.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most enviable paddling couple, and you're on a hot streak -- in more ways than one. Thanks again for a glimpse into your fun. You both present vivid images of the give and take. Can imagine the echo of the swats as well as the reactions. Love the white panties. Would like to see the rear view after all of those licks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the matching knickers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible fun and hot. Love panties
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.