Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Wee Rant

The woman is this picture has a spankable bottom and I approve of her dress. The man on the other hand is sloppily dressed and that ruins the picture for me.


His kaki's have been worn several days as the bulging fabric at the knees show. Horrors, his Mother was not able to train him to tuck in his shirttail.
OK, you may say it was pulled out while spanking her. No excuse for not tucking it in before the shutter clicked.

This was on my mind.

5 comments:

  1. What you have here is a very sloppy dresser. Either his mother didn't teach him how to dress himself or how to appear in clothes. My guess is not only has he worn them for a few days but they are also too large for him. I don't feel having a sexy lady across my lap with her bare bottom on display would make my shirt tails come out.
    just my thoughts.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I dont think its at all good form to be so sloppily dressed, especially as a figure of authority. The clothes maketh the man. And this man is unmade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. then the man should be spanked as well for his unkemptness

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually one of my big pet peeves, a spanking scene with a well dressed lady and the man just sloppily dressed or under dressed.

    - Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree totally ruins it
    Ron

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.