Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, April 4, 2016

Asking For It

I did it again. I asked for it and she delivered.

Two weeks back I wondered if Bacall had eased up on me. Her paddle licks still stung, but I was over it in short order. Was I getting an iron bottom or was she easing up on me? I asked her and she frankly did not know, but said she would renew her efforts. Oh my did she. She took me to my limit.

This last week, I told her that I appreciated the extra effort, but she could back off a wee bit. We contracted for 10 with the Principal's paddle and 10 with the Teacher's paddle. She laid them on with vigor, but surprised me with the last four - they took my breath away. 

Well done my love.

I will let this old Nu-West photo fill in for our paddle session. I was bending over a chair.

4 comments:

  1. Well you did ask her to step up:) Good for Bacall.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not being as clever as you, I have to ask.

      Delete
  2. I hope you came away contented.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.