Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Paddling’s Continue



Bacall has warmed my buns twice this year. Bacall has only had one paddling. It’s that one I want to share with you. It was a typical session for us. I told her the day before of my plans. She was totally on-board with the idea. She had her morning shower and put on a pair of her new polka dot panties that Santa put in her stocking. 

Since I had not used a belt on her in far too long, I decided to start one I wear with my uniform. It’s a decent belt, not too heavy, but substantial. She was squawking before too long, but I was not going too hard and thought she was having fun. By the time, I switched to her fav wood paddle, she was saying things like “I am going to clean the bathroom.”

I have to take you back in time. A close friend of hers that she loved to play with gave her the safe word of “I want to clean the house”. Yes, he was devilish in a humorous way.

I took her as nibbling around her safe word, teasing me. As that is exactly the kind of thing she will think of while OTK. So I continued paddling her, until I finally understood when she said “I am real close to saying Stop Damn It.”

Hey, I am just a guy.

2 comments:

  1. Bring in panties getting paddled. Love it
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great, thanks for sharing that story!
    And polka dot panties a personal favorite of mine.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.