Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Big Ums

I am old enough to have watched and thoroughly enjoyed Married With Children. Al Bundy dispensed sophomore humor every week. He gave us the term Big Ums which referred to what he liked to see at the titty bar.

al

Al Bundy

Al with his slutty daughter Kelly, who all the men wanted to know in a biblical way.

kelly

Wait this is a spanking blog. The question of the week is do men think they will get a better spanking from a woman with Big Ums? I have always been attracted to small to moderate sized mammary glands. And the spanking I have gotten from them were quite suitable for me.

But are those with Big Ums better paddlers?

fm201 fm218

 

fm266

 

 

1 comment:

  1. For me SIZE does NOT matter. If these naughty females have breasts, that are large, moderate, or small, its their bare bottoms that count, If they are bared and spankable, I love to WALLOP them.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.