Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Racist Pictures

The girls of Alpha Psi at The University of Alabama recently got some negative press for being cute, white and having Dad’s wealthy enough to afford them pledging the sorority. Bacall and I both graduated from UA. Her Dad did not have the means to afford her the sorority social life, but she was was cute. I was in a outlaw frat.

So here are some pictures of the racists sorority gals. Bless them.  

alpha psi3

alpha psi2

alpha phi

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking of going back to College. Maybe I should History of Art at Alabama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While all the race baiting was going on over this all I could think of was "I wonder if they paddle the pledges in that sorority?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lasses are half the age of my daughter, soooo, I should not lust after their luscious round cheeks. I know that. You could just sit on the Quad and watch the sweet cheeks parade by, Michael.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.