Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Formalities

Being an old fossil, habits developed in my youth persist. Like the way I dress. My yard clothes look better than how I see some men dressed in moderately up scale restaurants. Yes, I am judging them and I find them wanting.

lingerie garterbelt871

When my wife and I play, we both dress for the occasion. If we attend a party, we dress up even more. My slacks always have a well defined crease and no wrinkles. I like a lightly starched shirt and often wear a dressy vest, rather than a coat. That keeps me cool, allows for good arm movement and still looks good.

I would not consider playing with a woman wearing comfortable clothes.

That’s me. What about you?

If you were going to paddle a man how what sort of outfit would you prefer to wear? Would you dress for yourself, him or perhaps a combination.

wsj

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Bogey! That is actually one of my pet peeves, especially when I see spanking videos. It bothers me and distracts me almost to the point of non-enjoyment when I see the spanking models all dressed up complete with heels and the guys appear in sloppy clothes and/or jeans and sneakers. It is a disconnect.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.