Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, July 6, 2015

By The Numbers – 3

This post is dedicated to the number number-3-md

Some of these pictures have been around for years, but I have never posted them. I greatly prefer the amateur ones. Don’t tell me you can not find a women who wants to be spanked.bottoms 3 at beach bottoms 3 at night bottoms 3 in park bottoms 3 in pink bottoms 3 in street bottoms 3 in the park This trio gets around

bottoms 3 in thongs bottoms 3 jungle buns bottoms 3 on wall bottoms 3 skateboarding   bottoms 3 stacked

3 comments:

  1. 3 is my lucky number.

    Hope you both had a lovely Independence weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I prefer the amateur ones as well.
    The second is my favorite of the batch.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #2 shows a refined taste. I will be trolling the CA roads looking for the skate boarding trio.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.