Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WTF – In The Kitchen

I have given Bacall some pops in the kitchen while we were cooking. But, it has never been our room of choice for play. It sure is a popular room for some judging by pictures on the web.

wft kitchen paddling

wtf kitchen cooking

If Kelly Payne’s objects, I will be pleased to delete the whole post.

wtf kitchen dildo

We used to have cook in the nude nights, but never near hot grease. I have no idea why she has on a dildo any more than why the kitchen was selected for spanking depicted in the pictures above. Some pictures pose more questions than they answer.

67b35cc8e1938423111575d25ac351d0

Perfectly attired for dishwashing

kitchen

Now, this looks like fun.

bottom0234Say, maybe I am missing something? Bacall. bottom0236

4 comments:

  1. Why not spanking in the kitchen? I would bet there is a good selection of spatulas and wooden spoons at the ready to take care of naughty bottoms, isn't there? There is in our kitchen.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the kitchen has an ol' fashion instant female submissive message to it (barefoot, pregnant & in the kitchen) and there for submissiveness spanking.

    I really like the 2nd to last one; something about that particular setting seems realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. barefoot, pregnant & in the kitchen, well obvious after you point it out to me.

    Yes, quite realistic. I am a fan of amateur pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly Pane, kitchen or anywhere else for that matter, armed with a bathbrush - stuff of dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.