Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, May 11, 2015

Mars and Venus

z red panda

Have you noticed that men and women are different? We are rarely thinking the same thing when it comes to relationships, interaction with each other, etc. We may find agreement in the sciences, but not in how we drive, cook and or much else.

Women are playful. Men are not. Girls play with each other. Boys hit other boys, girls and any damn thing with sticks.

Here’s a small way we are different. A few short weeks back I did a post of pictures of two women with bare bottoms. Sometimes they were touching each other. How many pictures have you seen of men touching each other’s bottoms?

the difference - women

Quite normal, nothing odd here

the difference - men

When I saw this, I thought this is a first. I showed it to Bacall and her eyes opened wide. What does this say about men? Why are they so few of pictures of more than one man being spanked? Are we homophobic?

Would I have done this when my bottom was these guys age? Probably not. Would I now? probably not.

So men want multiple female spankers, but not other men being spanked with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.