Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lingerie and Heels

All my life I have had a fascination with lingerie. It is certainly not practicable. It’s quite expensive. It does have it’s purpose though. It makes the wearer feel enticing and sexy and it has the desired effect on men – women too. Nothing quite like dressing up in racy lingerie, a skirt or dress that shows off the figure, adding a pair of fuck me pumps and prissing about to improve a gals self-image. Well, that is what I am told.

Here is an example. The tassels accentuate her hair don’t you think.

lingerie ohlala Such an outfit sets the stage and invites an evening of role play.

1 comment:

  1. Bogey and Bacall, I have always loved women in their sexual lingerie. Be it panties, bra, garter-belt and stockings, girdles, corsets, etc. These feminine garments always turned me on.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.