Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Graphics That Amuse Me

The less I say and the more pictures I post the more hits I get. Happy?

The first one should count as several pictures, since they are several subjects and they are all smiling. No frowns, no tears. Happily spanked.

bottoms six 

Six Spanked Bottoms – Look Mom and Dad, I am learning so much at school.

You can see red Solo cups, so you can assume alcohol is involved. I wonder what the occasion was?

I did not start college until I was 21. I had my own place, so I missed dorm life. But, we had a huge old house and threw some huge parties. But nothing like this.

Oh, I have to pick one? OK, the cutie blond on the left. PS, if you look really closely, you will see two guys in the background.

  cards03

I like to wear panties when we play sometimes. I did wear them to work sometimes in my 30’s. I gave that up as the Boys got real hot and squeezed in them.

drw33

My kind of gal

no shirt no shoes

x Porky-Pig

2 comments:

  1. Love the college picture and yes, saw the guys in the background. What a show for them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed too that posts with pictures get waaaaaay more vies than posts with just words. Not surprising I suppose.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.