Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, March 16, 2015

The Valley Of Fire

We are traveling in our motor home from one fantastic place to another. Today we are in the Valley of Fire State Park which is about 50 miles from Las Vegas. Our first time here. This place has some fantastically colored and oddly eroded rocks. A wonderland of geology. Even in March, the weather is delightfully warm.

We arrived just before noon. We found a parking place that is U-shaped. High rock walls on three sides. Prefect privacy. For some reason, I thought of our decorative boat paddle which hangs on the wall. I took it down and we tried it out in our private canyon. The sound reverberated off the rock. I decided that it could be confused with driving tent stakes in the ground or splitting fire wood. Besides there was no one else around. So we took turns warming each other up with it. And it did exactly that and not just to our back sides. We hatched a plan to ratchet up our play the next morning. So with stinging bottoms we took a short scenic drive and were back for lunch. While Bacall was fixing sandwiches, I asked her to come out and give me some more pops. Well, she wanted more also. So we had lunch on stinging bottoms. Still we were thinking of delaying play until the next day - going for the teasing and anticipation factors.

fish paddleThe Fish Paddle 

We wanted to rest for a short time before we took off to explore the park. That’s when our plan feel apart. When she took off her pants, I told her I wanted to paddle her. She was on board with that and I got her favorite holey paddle and started slow and easy for a few dozen licks, gradually upping the intensity. She started wiggling her naughty bottom around and I knew she was feeling quite randy. I used my left hand to fondle her and continued paddling with my right. I finally decided screw tomorrow we are going to do it right now. Our trusty vibrator was close by, so I slipped it on my left hand and continued to paddle her. Well, wouldn’t you know she came twice – rather loudly. Loud enough for anyone walking by to know what was up. Good for her.

When she came down off the ceiling, she wanted a piece of male tail. And I wanted her to have mine. I gave her our meanest stingy paddle. She said she was not going to hold back and I told her to go for it. After a few licks, I knew she meant business and was wiggling around. She told me to stay in position as she was far from though. I don’t know how many licks she gave me, but she sure had me on fire. Both back and front.

She slipped the vibrator on her hand and I erupted in short order. And then you know what she did? She put it back on herself and won the Triple Crown.

All in all, it was like we were 30 years younger. I think we will stay here for awhile, maybe the red rocks are rejuvenative?

 

7 comments:

  1. Your own private play ground and I bet the spanking echo's off the walls. Enjoy your selves and do more.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Spanking in the great outdoors!
    Good for you; both of you literally - enjoy it.!

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fish paddle! My apologies for my ignorance, but what's the inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roy, not sure what your question addresses. If it's about the fish paddle, it's just one we saw in some shop in UP some years ago. A pervertable that we had to have.

      Delete
  4. Thanks, BB. The paddle reminds me of those souvenirs sold in the past, like the one that says "For the cute little Deer with the Bear behind." It also reminds me of Monty Python's fish slapping skit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops. Your paddle looked handmade and hand painted, so I assumed, incorrectly, that you made it yourself. I hope that explains my question about its inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing experience. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am one who enjoys the personal tales more than random pictures (though the photos of pert Amanda are certainly uplifting as well). I think there is magic in the red rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.