Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Informational Panties

About 87 years ago at a spanking party I encountered a woman wrote messages on masking tape and fixed them to her panties for the spankers to see. I can not recall a single message, I only saw two, but they were humorous. I think women are more fun than men in things like this. Anywho, here are some panties with printed messages on them. Bacall says they are informational. I suppose you can make your own with transfer material.

Collect the whole set

lingerie panties infomational01 lingerie panties infomational02 lingerie panties infomational03 lingerie panties infomational04 lingerie panties infomational05 lingerie panties infomational06 lingerie panties infomational07 lingerie panties infomational08 lingerie panties infomational09 lingerie panties infomational10 lingerie panties infomational11 lingerie panties infomational12 lingerie panties infomational13

4 comments:

  1. Loved the knickers, especially the days of the week. Will have to find me a pair of those.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about blush color panties with see-through lettering, which reads: "If you can read this, I'm not sorry enough."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets hope these cute girls received their big spanks on the panties and on bare botties ,best Tim .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love informational panties! The fun of them all is great.
    Got to say, my favorites by far are the 2nd and 4th ones, "I Deserve It" and "Spank me! Its the only way I'll learn." That is the reinforcement messaging I need.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.