Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, March 2, 2015

Bottoms

There is a reason women wear clothing that reveal their bottoms. Bless them.

bottom4367

bottom6577

bottom6576 

I am not sure, but I think it’s because they want it to be noticed and given some much needed attention. Just pure conjecture on my part you understand. But, when I see one with such a magnificent shape I get inspired and my palm needs to feel her cheeks.

bottom666

bottom8222I sure would not let her spend much time in the corner. Maybe a minute.

2 comments:

  1. A woman's bare bottom, along with her succulent breasts, and inviting vagina, are man's greatest treasure of delight. Yes, to spank those twin globes are heavens is a heavenly rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for summer and all those beach bums.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.