Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Retro Lingerie

Being an old man, I rather like some of the older style lingerie.

 ID SARRIERI

This would be entirely acceptable to me for her to wear to give or take a paddling.

lingerie bullet bra99

There was a girl in my seventh grade Math class, who was one of the first in our class to develop. She wore bullet bras and fuzzy white sweaters and sat across from me. I failed Math.

lingerie girdle222

And I always love to spank a girdled bottom

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bogey, I dont know if it has anything to do with being an old man or not. There simply is something sexy about that vintage lingerie. Bullet bras and fuzzy white sweaters - that is ageless indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Bogey, I love this feminine lingerie called a GIRDLE to, and spanking a naughty lady in them is pure sexual and erotic pleasure for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, memories of seventh grade. It was about that time that some of the young ladies in my classes started wearing nylon stockings. And of course to balance the equation, they wore the girdles (usually PantyGirdles) to hold up the stockings. It was a heavenly time.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.