Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Male Paddling Fantasies

Men’s spanking fantasies seem to be  lot different than women’s. Here are two that are popular.

F/MF Fantasy

I saw this on a message board: My current biggest fantasy is to be spanked with my wife by a woman. Since my wife and I switch, we spank each other. I would like to know what it would be like to be bent over a table beside my wife. To be spanked with her. Listening to the smacks on her bum and knowing mine is next.

two over

I really hope they can find a willing spanker. We have had the pleasure of the company of a female switch on many occasions where everyone spanked everyone. Red bottoms all around. But, I don’t recall Bacall and I bent over the same time. I would like that. I think I would like it if she went back and forth giving each of us a few licks and then switching to the other one. I would want to hold hands with Bacall. I know she would get into competitive mode trying to accept her licks.

FF/M Fantasy

ffm

If one woman giving a man paddle pops is good, then two women is even better. In this fantasy, the wife invites her best friend, a neighbor, her sister, etc. over to help her paddle her husband. [Hey why not all three?] I have to tell you from personal experience, this can be a lot of fun for all. [See first fantasy] In the spanking stories, the man is humiliated by the presence of the second woman. That is lost of me, the more the merrier as far as I am concerned.

My Long Time Personal Favorite Fantasy

We would live in a neighborhood of couples who switch. One could be sent to fetch a implement and bring it home for use. Anyone that looked out their window could see who was carrying what to where. Or one could be sent for a paddling at a neighbors home. Most Saturday mornings, both men and women would be seen walking in their panties to a neighbors for a bottom warming. That’s all. Not very kinky is it?

 

Personal note: When I was going to be spanked as a kid, fear set in as soon as the sentence was pronounced. The longer the interval, the more time it worked on me. I would like to be able to have a little of that again. But, it’s all long gone. Likewise, the few times I was paddled by a woman with another female teacher as a witness, it doubled the humiliation. It would be nice to be able to have a little of that feeling as an adult, but like fear, it is not a feeling any more.

5 comments:

  1. F/MF is a favourite but is likely to stay as a fantasy rather than be realised. Hope you are enjoying better weather now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would Bacall like to be spanked like that?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guessing you mean F/MF. Then yes she would.

      Delete
  3. At one time I was a member of Palms in Seattle. I had te pleasure of being spanked by two female friends at the same time. It was exciting.
    JGH57

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you happened many times growing up but this is a nice scene, spouse and I getting spanked together, just hot.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.