Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, December 15, 2014

Thigh Fry - Revisited

z kitten and duck

This post is not about cute ducks and kittens.

I saw the last picture in this post while I was drinking my first cup of coffee of the day. It pretty much fried my brain. And inspired this post.

Some love it, most hate it. We like it, tho it not a regular thing.

pain slut

Bacall likes it on the inside of her thighs. She says that area is connected directly to her most sensitive spot. She will sit on the sofa and bend one leg and hold it high to allow me to reach the right place. So naughty of her. Then she will present the other leg. A crop is excellent for tapping her spot between licks. 

 

Now to F/M [Only adults and no subs here]

thigh spanking

This could be Bacall putting the batten to me. It stings, but I love it. She does my front side for awhile, then the backside and repeats. When she is doing the front, I put my hands on my head and raise one leg for the batten. When she is ready to do the back side, I lean on wall and try to relax my muscles. The marks fade in an hour or so. But, I don’t wear shorts out after one of her thigh fries. After the batten, she paddles me. That is like two totally different paddlings.

I searched old posts and found these on the subject:

Bacall in 2008

Bacall in 2012

Bacall in 2013

Me in 2008

2 comments:

  1. As I said before I hate having my thighs spanked, backs or the inside.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As we wrote Some love it, most hate it. Our taste are always in the minority, but we enjoy them.

      Delete

Feedback is always appreciated.