Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas

I never darken the doorway of a church, but I like saying Merry Christmas.

merry christmas

 Santa Spoon old

The stockings are hung and the Santa Paddle is out. Stop by for a few pops.

christmas_merry

Bacall drops her Christmas panties to wish you and yours the best.

And for you perverts, I hope you will find all of them under your tree.

c1539178809a50492f17935e5f39329c

Merry Christmas to all

8 comments:

  1. I do love your Christmas paddle. Merry Christmas to you both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best holiday greeting I've seen. What a lovely bottom, Bacall! Ready and waiting to be warmed by the chimney with loving care by that Santa paddle. So much better than leaving out cookies and milk for the Jolly Old Elf. Spank you very much for keeping this blog fun and unique the year round. Merry Christmas to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bogey, may you and Bacall have a great spanking holiday season. And may the NEW YEAR 2015, bring you good tidings, and HIDINGS, that you both joyfully await.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, love the panties....much peace
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bogey -

    I love your saying about darkening the doorway to a church
    Hope the season is treating you and Bacall well!

    As far s the last pic, I may be a pervert, but I'm not greedy - I'd be content with one under my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to one and all for the good tidings. And to all, a good night. PS This time next week we will be west bound across the country.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to both of you, We both love your blog and look forward to new posts in the new year.

    Brent & Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.