Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Friday, December 5, 2014

How Bacall Likes It

A little while back I posted the details of how I liked to be paddled. Bacall’s paw healed enough for her to type how she likes to be paddled. You will find both accounts in the right margin under ‘Pages’.

 

She had her final visit with her doctor yesterday and he explained that she has three things going on with her right paw. One is the slight forearm deformity from how one the bones settled in the wrong place. We place this on the ER doc she saw in California where the injury occurred. The good news is that it does not cause any problems. Second, the numbness and tingling she has felt off and on is from carpel tunnel, not the fracture. The continuing pain and loss of strength, especially in her thumb, is arthritis. Getting old is sucks.

On the upside, she gave me a pretty good paddling yesterday. Not as strong as before the injury, but effective. After a three month hiatus it was most welcome. I suggested coating my bottom with glycerin to increase the sting. She did and it did. I suggested she not use my heavy paddle as it probably would be too heavy for her and perhaps hard to control. So she used the lighter stingy Teacher’s paddle. After that she could not resist using our new Mytlewood paddle on me, that until yesterday had only been used on her. It has a nice sting to it.

More good news, she is more upbeat after the surgeon explained what was going on.

Good news for her. After she paddled me, we talked for a long time and she brought up that since it was December, we would both be in red panties soon and I would be getting the red paddle OTK. I woke up this morning with that bad dream going around in my head. Oh well, she loves to paddle me that way and I will do my best to take it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy times - Bacall hand has healed, you got paddled and another one to come.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.