Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

On LOL

LOL9
We have participated in LOL seven times now. I was never sure why. Went along to get along I suppose. Do we love our lurkers? In a word no. We don’t dislike them either. Blogs are most fun when they are interactive. There are precious few spanking blogs that have any degree of being interactive. I think the DD blogs as a group get more of that.
I sure don’t make many comments. Bacall about never. She does not even have a kink ID. If I think the content on a blog is something unique, or it just hits me in a way that makes me want to comment, I do. Comments here are seldom acknowledged. You say you like what you read/saw, I appreciate it but I don’t feel the need to say thanks for thanking us. That’s like playing the Goodnight game at the front door.
If you find anything of interest here in our small niche blog – great. If you want to dialog we are always open to doing just that. Via comments or email. Our kink email is mybottomburns@gmail.com.
Have a great rest of the week. Bacall is over her illness and I feel better today.

12 comments:

  1. OBB,

    Happy LOL Days. Always enjoy stopping here. Good to hear Bacall has recovered. What about you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she's better. Give her my regards.

    --Rollin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bogey and Bacall,

    Thanks for joining us for LoL 9.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy LOL Day to the two of you! Glad you are feeling better. I don't manage to comment a lot these days, but I still read and enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi B&B,
    I don't comment alot but am always happy to read your exploits. I am happy that Bacall is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy LOL Day!

    -Clint & Chelsea
    Learning Domestic Discipline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I confess to lurking here. I've visited but don't think I've ever left a comment. Happy LOL Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Appreciate learning who some of our readers are. We don't comment much on either. Hate to leave "me too" and other nice but meaningless comments. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi B & B! Happy LOL Day! First time stopping by here! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't been getting here as often as I would like to but have a great LOL Day.

    Prefectdt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bogey & Bacall,
    I always enjoy visiting your blog, but can't easily explain why. It has something to do with what I perceive as your honest straight forward, no -BS type attitude. Similar to you, I will comment when something moves me; no set rhyme or reason to it.

    Always appreciate your comments over at my blog.

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.