Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, November 17, 2014

Bossy

I was chatting with this lass the other day.

chaz33

Her husband works on the other side of the country and he only gets home once a month. I asked her if this was the week he was due home and she said she had just picked him up at the airport. I replied “WFT are you doing on the computer” She said he was in the shower. I asked why she was not in the shower with him. It went on like that and she said “You are really bossy, I like that”. She nailed me. Both Bacall and I are bossy, but we still like to get our bottoms toasted.

And we want to paddled just like we like to be paddled. I wrote a long piece a few weeks back detailing how I like it. It does not leave much room for experimentation. I want what I want when I want it. That goes double for Bacall. You would never suspect we are into spanking as we don’t have a submissive bone between the two of us. We fake a little submission when we play. And that my dear readers is why this blog is unique. It’s the only one with players like us. Just call us the odd folks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated.