Foolishness since 2007

Foolishness since 2007
Foolishness since 2007

Monday, October 27, 2014

WTF

Another snarky post, in a long line, about spanking land.

computer

The latest stats show that 43% of all pro spankings take place in proximity to a computer. PS the shoes do not go with the top. Hair style D-

wft2 

What is the fascination with spankers dressed like the Stasi. (See Ministry for State Security of the former East Germany)

wtf4

Most professional spankers are slobs. Clean up your room girl.

wtf4_2

Really? I get a uniform fetish, but it needs some root in reality.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, none of the images do it for me. I think the Germans (East or West) prefer military uniforms to schoolgirl uniforms.
    It's in their genes I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding the third picture - I generalize, but a lot (and I do mean a lot) of young ladies are messy; take a look at Facebook for the social proof. However, I believe that particular picture you posted is from a pay-site and the image was taken in their dressing room.

    I agree with you about fantasies needing to have some root in reality.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated.